How exciting! I was really surprised when I was nominated for the Liebster Award from the lovely Nicole over at BoltBlogs because I still find it crazy that people actually read my ramblings!
I was asked some pretty good questions, so I’m just going to dive on in and answer them!
- What is one city/country you have yet to visit and would like to? This is actually quite difficult because I want to go so many places. I’m going to say Orlando, Florida though because myself and my boyfriend are saving up to go to Disneyland (my dream) next year!
- Any tattoos? Do you want any? No I don’t have any tattoos. When I was younger I always wanted Love written on my wrist, or a different tatoo on my hand. As I grew older I realised I didn’t want any and I was so grateful I never jumped into getting one.
- What is your favorite television show? WOW what a had question. I have tonnes! I’m going to have to say The Originals right now because that first season was on point!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla for scent but chocolate to eat.
- Who is your celebrity crush? I don’t really have a celebrity crush, but I would say Kit Harington who plays Jon Snow on Game of Thrones because he is an amazing actor and has a really cool accent.
- What is the one part of your makeup routine you spend the most time on? Probably my eyebrows because I can never get them right first time around *sigh*
- You are running late and only have time for either hair or makeup. Which do you do? Makeup without a doubt. My hair always looks crazy but without makeup I’d look like a zombie and I don;t particularly want to scare everyone away.
- What’s the one thing that makes you feel on top? (A red lip, heels, great jeans?) Dresses always make me feel better and prettier. Even wen you feel crap and bloated a dress can do a million things to your figure!
- What’s the one thing you’re afraid to do with your look but think about often? (Purple hair, black lipstick?) Cutting my hair shorter. I love my hair long and it takes forever to grow – and it’s not even that long! I cut it short when I was younger and hated it so i feel that will happen again.
- Who is the one singer/band you would want to see? (Dead or alive) That would have to be Demi Lovato, she is my inspiration and I’ve loved her since I was young Shes collaborating with Shazam planning her European Tour and I am praying she makes it to Ireland.
- If you could go back in time and teach yourself one makeup trick when you were first starting, what would it be? BLEND SARAH BLEND. I used to wear panstick and never blended. I also never blended eyeshadow. I cringe thinking about it. Don’t judge me.
Some random facts about moi;
- I am addicted to Yankee Candles, but have only been allowed light them in my bedroom at home recently.
- I study social care which basically means I’ll work with people for the rest of my life. I want to work with younger people or children.
- My family is huge I have over 80 relations!!!
- Nail polish never stays on my nails, but I wish it did.
- I suffered with horrendous sin when I was younger and still use acne medication every day.
- I wish I could draw or play a musical instrument.
- I also wish I was a Disney Princess, I’m 99.9% sure I am, the other 0.01% is because birds don’t talk/sing to me.
- I am addicted to Malteasers and Kinder chocolate, it’s what I get for a treat.
- I love travelling and I can’t wait to go to America again.
- I’m addicted to beauty gurus on YouTube and could spend hours watching them.
- I love comics. It has to be DC. I’ve never read Marvel so I can’t say I hate them. Batman is my favourite superhero ever.
It’s hard to find blogs with less than 200 followers that I really enjoy so i’ll stick to around that number! I would like to nominate;
What She Does Now // Adolescent Chic // greenbeaniebeauty // Miss As Is // Jordan’s Beautiful Life // Taylor’s Beauty Place // Deborah Says Beauty // What Kate Did // Diary of a Beauty Therapy Student // Dude its Primarni
My questions are as follows;
- What’s your favourite sweet treat?
- If you could only have a handbag or a purse/wallet what would it be?
- Most embarrassing make up mishap?
- Lipstick or Lipgloss?
- What’s the best book you’ve read?
- Do you have any strange talents/quirks?
- You can only have one item of make up for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- High heels or flats?
- If you could go on a trip, but had to choose between a countryside cottage, or a city hotel which would it be?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Now the rules;
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- List 11 fun/random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve to be recognized
- Inform the bloggers you’ve nominated them
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
Thanks everyone and to my nominees, congrats. This is just to get to know one another and to give recognition to those blogs I feel should be read more!